A Kiwi twist on a ‘miracle’ all natural soap which is known to help with eczema, and itchiness, flaking, redness, scars and stretchmarks.
This beautifully blended soap is safe, natural and makes the perfect cleaner for your home, body, children and pets.
- Neutral PH of 8.0
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Mild and non-allergenic
- Naturally antibacterial
- Non-toxic, no preservatives or chemicals, paraben and sls free
- Affordable -an extremely concentrated soap which can be diluted with each use
Here are our top seven uses:
1. All purpose cleaning spray. Use a little Conscious Liquid Castile soap, mixed with warm water, and a few drops of essential oil in a spray bottle for a fabulous all purpose cleaner. Use on counters, in bathrooms, kitchens, sinks, stovetops and even toilets.
2. Cleaning paste for hard-to-clean areas. Swap out abrasive household cleaners for 2-3 tablespoons of Conscious Liquid Castile soap with 1/4 cup baking soda for a non-toxic shower scrub. It really works! Try it!
3. Washing dishes. Use for handwashing dishes or put a small amount in your dishwasher for sparkling dishes. Mix equal parts Conscious Liquid Castile soap and water in a solution. Sink and dishwasher safe. Use vinegar in rinse aid.
4. Hand soap, body wash and shampoo for you, your baby and your pets. If you're low-maintenance guy or gal, you'll be happy to know that Conscious Liquid Castile soap is gentle enough to use as an all-in-one in the shower and bath.
5. Shaving. Use a small amount, neat. As you would shaving foam.
6. Floor Cleaner. Mix 100ml Conscious Liquid Castile soap in a bucket with 5 litres of hit water and mop away!
7. Veggie wash. Bin the pricey vegetable wash and instead use Conscious Liquid Castile soap to remove dirt and pesticide residue. Add 1 tbsp castile soap to 2 cups of water, and store the mixture in a squirt bottle right beside the kitchen sink.
Unlike some more well-known brands, our Liquid Castile Soap is completely palm oil free! 🌱Even 'ethical' palm oil contributes to deforestation and the decline of orangutans in the wild which is completely unacceptable.